Thursday 5 February 2015

update 5/02/2015

Work on Majo is progressing smoothly, chances are game will be done in the next 3 weeks...
yesterday i got the base for dungeon 4 made along with this pretty girl. [picture removed]




currently she's called coco but i'm open to ideas.

Also, I have a patreon now, people wanting to support me can go there...though i don't want people to feel short changed, so it should only be for people who want to support me making games and have spare money...

I keep getting down , because I don't seem to get many responses to the threads i post about my games... the only time i got any real replies were when i held competitions for free copies and the like...but those werent really good for sales.

I have a deadline looming, in august my student overdraft starts charging interest, so i need to make £1950 before then or I'll be stuck with an endless debt, my mother is kind enough to not kick me out though i haven't paid any rent since before xmas. So any donations/commissions are greatly appreciated.

Damsel quest remains my best selling game(272 copies), with science girl trailing behind by 50 copies. Grimoire hasn't hit 100 sales yet, so i'm dissappointed in that too, i thought it was a fun game...


if all this comes off as whiny that's fine, i understand most of the fault lies with me as an artist and a spriter, and maybe as a games designer too, but I'd like to hear from people even if they don't like me very much...





No comments:

Post a Comment